Okay, so I'm not a huge fan of condoms*. But I'm really, really not a fan of used condoms in my bathroom waste bin. They're just gross looking, like big deflated snot slugs.
Is it too much to ask that they be wrapped in a bit of tissue before being thrown away?
Or is it some sort of machismo territory marking thing?
Whatever, wrap the wrapper 'kay dudes?
thanks.
*I use them though. Even though they chafe and ruin those pleasant calm moments after he's come and all you really want to do is lay there and feel him go all fluttery soft inside you (le sigh).
Is it too much to ask that they be wrapped in a bit of tissue before being thrown away?
Or is it some sort of machismo territory marking thing?
Whatever, wrap the wrapper 'kay dudes?
thanks.
*I use them though. Even though they chafe and ruin those pleasant calm moments after he's come and all you really want to do is lay there and feel him go all fluttery soft inside you (le sigh).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home