Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I guess sometimes all you have to do is ask.
But it's a little hard to come up with the romantic way to tell your partner that you really want them to fuck you in the ass once in a while.
Plus, I kind of wanted him to ask me. and he did finally.
"Would you like it", he asked huskily as he stroked and fondled my asshole, "if I made love to you here?"
Of course I nodded enthusiasticly.
It's strange. I never liked it before, just a little painful and unemotional and just kind of making me want to weep. But I feel like I'm in more control now or something, and I trust him.
I don't really climax the way I do normally though, it's softer, wider, like falling or floating or something and afterwards all I can do is laugh and smile. I don't want to move or talk, I just want to be.

Which is quite pleasant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home